Not yet registered?
Click here for Dealer
Click here for vendor
Arett University Goals
How does it work?
- Increase brand and product knowledge of garden center employees
- Assist garden centers in selling products
- Provide garden centers the tools and knowledge to succeed as professionals
- Fully explain the unique offerings made available by today’s manufacturers
- Educate garden centers on important industry information
- Once accepted into Arett U, users can search for manufacturer specific information,
industry information or navigate the Arett U Plant Gallery
- Navigate to each manufacturer page and learn all about the features and benefits
of their products
- Learn all about essential lawn and garden information within the Arett U Knowledge
Bank – courses include: Insecticide Basics, When to Prune a Tree, All About Mosquitos
- Complete tests and watch as you become closer to receiving your PdD for Arett University
- Enroll in courses for a custom curriculum and create a targeted product list of
new and exciting products to bring into your store
- Interact with your peers on the Arett U Forum to discuss what is and is not working
within your stores; share fun and unique ideas; and seek (or offer) advice from
those going through similar situations.
- Participate in the Arett U Virtual Seminars and watch live manufacturer presentations
from the convenience of your office, store, or home!
- Download videos from Arett On Demand and display these videos in your store and
online to help your customers purchase the right product that meets their needs.